Organic Irish Sea moss capsules 90 count
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Organic Irish Sea moss capsules 500 mg. per capsule 90 count. A healing sea vegetable ingredients: Sea moss (Chondrus Crispus)
- What is sea moss good for health?
Benefits of Sea Moss:
- Relieves Anemia. When the oxygen circulated in your body become very low, it results in low hemoglobin levels and decrease of red blood cells. ...
- Source of Energy. ...
- Treats Thyroid Disorders. ...
- Relieves Respiratory Problems. ...
- Boosts Mental Health. ...
- Promotes Recovery. ...
- Improves Skin Health. ...
- Aids In Quick Digestion.
- Irish Sea Moss is also known as Chondrus Crispus. It is a species of red algae found on the rocky parts of the Atlantic coast of Europe and North America. It has many health benefits and can be beneficial for anybody using it on a regular basis.
Irish sea moss contains 92 out of the 102 minerals your body needs for optimal health. Here are a few benefits that come from this essential super food. Iodine that helps the thyroid glands run correctly which keeps your metabolism running smoothly. It is also rich in minerals such as zinc, phosphorus, magnesium and iron. These minerals are beneficial in maintaining a strong immune system that assists in the protection from diseases and viruses. It also contains vitamins A, E, and K, which helps produce collagen and keratin that prevents wrinkles and helps keep your skin clear and smooth. This is just the tip of the iceberg of the many benefits of sea moss, if you decide to take it as a health supplement. It comes in many forms. The most popular being gel and capsule form.
3. What is sea moss?
- Sea moss is a collagen based superfood; a sea vegetable that grows on the rocks of the Atlantic waters where it pulls its nutrient rich density.
What does Sea Moss taste like?
Sea moss has a bland earthy taste, with a thick applesauce consistency.
4. How quickly does it expire?
Sea moss Gels & Gummies are good 4 - 8 weeks after opening (having live enzymes, mold may grow on the product 3 weeks after opening) Keep use and open lid every day. You’ll visually be able to see when a product goes bad. Capsules are good for 365 days after opening.
5. Do I need to refrigerate this?
Gels, Gummies & Beauty Serum all need to be refrigerated. Freeze in ice trays to preserve freshness. Capsules are to be kept in a cool-dry area.
6. How do I consume it?
Gels can be taken by the spoonful, in smoothies, teas, mixed with juice or used in place of egg when cooking & baking.
7. What are the benefits of Sea Moss?
Sea moss’ main function is to eliminate excess mucus, therefore reducing inflammation out of the body and creating a healthy living environment for new cells.
Its nutrient rich makeup is an immunity booster, also helping the function of thyroid, gut health, digestion, brain function, focus, blood sugar levels, hormonal balance, libido, performance, hair, skin & nail health.
8. Are there different types of Sea Moss?
Yes, there is a golden sea moss & purple sea moss; color variant depending upon the drying out process and the location grows.
9. Is Sea Moss the same as Irish Sea Moss?
Yes, sea moss is grown in the Atlantic waters not Ireland, and so we drop the word Irish.
10. Does your product contain allergens?
Iodine, similar to fish contents.
11. Is this safe for all ages?
Yes, from infants to elders.
12. Is sea moss safe for pregnant & nursing mothers?